Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pre-lock S&W 37 and FDNY Calendar

A few weeks ago, we offered a new batch of S&W 642 revolvers without the pesky integral locks we all despise. This is the direct result of Smith & Wesson finding a whole bunch of frames at one of their facilities.


Now, they have just released a special limited run of the S&W model 37 in .38spl. If you can believe it, this one if even better than the model 642 we offered. Why? Because the model 37 doesn't use any MIM parts! Plus, it's got a bobbed hammer and comes in all black. At only $440.02 dealer cost, our VIP members can purchase what few units we have right now. This is an extremely limited-time offer, so hurry, they're going to go quickly-- and once they're gone, S&W won't ever be making a non-lock model run again.


[ click here for more info on purchasing the S&W 37 ]



On a completely different note, I wanted to let my clients know about something that my sister has been working on. My sister, Katherine, lives in NYC and has partnered with members of FDNY to create a 2009 calendar that benefits firefighters that have fallen in non-line-of-duty action. 100% of the profits from this calendar benefit the Elsasser Fund in New York City, so it's for a good cause. As a married Catholic man, you know I'm not interested in half-naked men-- but since my sister is the brainchild of this charity event, I wanted to support her efforts in anyway I can. I'm very proud of her. So, if you know any women in your life that would appreciate a calendar of this caliber, please let them know about it. The website address for purchase is www.cityofthebrave.com


The New York Daily News just did a write up on the calendar here:


http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2008/08/18/2008-08-18_fdnys_hunkiest_brave_ban_to_pose_for_fun.html?page=0

Thanks again for your support, my friends. God bless.


-- Evan

No comments: