Thursday, September 25, 2014

Troy PDW AR15 Stock Assembly Review for Sale





As I enjoyed a reading from Ecclesiastes this morning, my mind wandered to a new product by Troy Industries: the Troy PDW stock for AR15s:



"Nothing is new under the sun. Even the thing of which we say, "See, this is new!" has already existed in the ages that preceded us." Eccl 1:2-11



Truth, indeed. Before AAC's Honey Badger, LWRC's PDW, or Heckler & Koch's HK416 PDW, there was the iconic Heckler & Koch MP5 with the same retractable stock-- 1970s-80s vintage. The utility hasn't changed. This form of stock affords the user unparalleled compactness-- coupled with a lousy cheek weld. But the style is classic, and it just looks really cool. I'll have one, for sure. Shouldn't you? So, this e-mail is to notify you of a new product that is coming out soon-- a design that has been around for decades. You can add yourself to the waiting list and check out pricing here.



In other news today, I discovered that my HSGI baseball cap not only fits my gigantic head, but also my son's 18 month old head as well. To be an operator, you need two things: a non-regulation haircut and an operator hat with Velcro space for patches. I guess that makes baby Evan pretty high speed! And if you're a dad, you know it's pretty hard to find a tactical hat for your little operator. So, I did the homework for you. And baby Evan is offering 15% off for a limited time. So, pick up one for you and your boy(s) today. Add an American Flag patch for only $2 more. Click here.







That's all for this week, my friends. We'll have more for you soon. Have a good weekend and God bless. -- Evan

No comments: