Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Glocktoberfest




FACT: Everyone has a Glock. Pew Pew Research studies show that over 90% of Glock owners have at least one Glock. With statements like that, I should run for office... as a Democrat!



It's Glocktober and we are celebrating Glocktoberfest. Now is a good time to stock up on Glock OEM replacement parts-- or Glockplacement Parts, as we call them. Your Glock may never malfunction, but if it does (due to an act of God or King Obama), it's relatively inexpensive to maintain a stockpile of parts.



Just click here to utilize our easy drop down menu with all the parts you could ever need for your Glock. For the rest of the month (Glocktober), you'll enjoy FREE SHIPPING also! At a minimum, I recommend keeping a couple of extra recoil spring assemblies and small springs on hand. Althought I've never had to use them, I sleep better at night knowing they're in my parts bin. Actually, that's a lie. With an 18 month old son, I don't sleep.



That's all for today, Have a good one, my friends. God bless you and yours. -- Evan

No comments: