Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Review: Ruger LCP

ruger lcp


There has been a lot of talk about the new Ruger LCP. Some good, some bad. However, I couldn't comment either way until I fired the little .380acp for myself. Well I finally did, so here's my short and sweet report:


After a quick field strip and lube job courtesy of CLP, the LCP was ready for its breakfast. On the menu: Speer Lawman 95gr TMJs. 50-rounds went down range and the only thing that malfunctioned was the palm of my hand. This pocket pistol packs a punch! It's definitely not a range gun that you would want to shoot hundreds of rounds with. Just shoot it enough to remain proficient and you'll be good to go!


ruger lcp


Accuracy was as I expected: fair. At 7 yards, I held an eight inch group for an entire box of Lawman .380acp. That was slow fire, off hand-- with a mixture of one-handed and both-handed grips. I even ran a mag and intentionally limp-wristed the Ruger LCP. It still ran like a Champ Burger with cheese.


Zero malfunctions. Quality fit and finish. Low price point. Ruger has a winner that will be around for decades. At $250 dealer cost, the Ruger LCP will fly off the shelves for many years to come. Don't be price-gouged just to be the first kid of your block to own one. Rest assured, Ruger is working on boosting production and satisfying demand for this little mouse gun. I recommend it-- highly.


ruger lcp


ruger lcp

Have a good one and stay On Point.


-- Evan


ruger lcp,ruger lcp pricing,ruger lcp price,ruger lcp review,ruger lcp test,ruger lcp,ruger lcp cost,ruger lcp dealer cost,ruger lcp ammo,ruger lcp accessories,ruger lcp keltec,ruger lcp 380acp,ruger lcp 380acp,ruger lcp,ruger lcp price,buy ruger lcp,ruger lcp dealer

No comments: